(Cyber/Computer Forensics, Mobile Forensics, Audio-Video, etc.)
- Development of software for recovery of overwritten/deleted files from CCTV/DVR/ Hard Disk.
- Reconstruction of corrupt/bad sector video files retrieved from CCTV/DVR. Enhancement of CCTV Footage.
- Computerized approach for decrypting data from encrypted disk partition
- Recovery of previous user data from factory reset phones and formatted flash memory.
- Decryption of WhatsApp database files retrieved from phone memory.
- Development of software for identification of electronically morphed voices
- Designing effective low-cost software that can enable the voice examiner to identify the speakers from audio files, morphed electronically using free and cheap online tools
- Development of software for preventing dolphin attacks on smartphones or any other digital assistance
- The idea is to design a sophisticated tool or software to prevent digital devices or AI devices from being hacked using high frequency command sounds, which can’t be heard by humans.
- Prevention of hacking or malware attacks on the home appliances or devices working with artificial intelligence
- To develop a solution to prevent malware or virus attacks on devices that work on artificial intelligence like smart TVs, refrigerators, washing machine, Alexa etc.
- Development of software for authentication of audio-video footage.
- Drone Forensic Tools.